Why should you stay with us?
We have the best location in the city. We have an incredible rooftop hangout with stunning views of the cathedral. We have big family dinner parties every night on the roof. We love showing people our side of Seville, and our personal favourite spots to eat, drink and chill.
La Banda was dreamt up 10 years ago by 2 brothers and 2 best friends from the UK whilst travelling in Latin America. Our concept is simple La Banda = the gang of friends. This is the vibe that we strive to create in every aspect of the hostel. From the moment you enter, you become part of La Banda. Our clientele are young, open-minded travellers with a passion for people, music and culture. If this sounds like you, then we would love you to come and be part of our Andalusian adventure.
Our fresh, modern family home consists of two buildings:
La Banda Rooftop Hostel has three great spaces:
• A funky reception lounge, themed on our favourite music and art from around the world. We’ve board games, free computers, free wifi, and someone around 24 hrs a day to help you out.
• A fantastic kitchen, with great utensils, lots of cooking space and food storage.
• A laidback rooftop garden where we get together for family meals, art nights, great cocktails, drinking games and live music!
La Banda Co-working Space & Private Experience:
• Amazing co-working space, fully equipped to enjoy a pleasant working day.
• A fantastic kitchen, with great utensils, cooking space, food storage and a beautiful terrace.
• A laidback rooftop garden.
Our clean and modern rooms feature handmade beds with sturdy large integrated free lockers, free towels and bed linen. Every bed comes with personalized reading lights, curtains and a power source. Expect to sleep like royalty on a luxury hotel standard mattress and pillow.
• Amazing free walking tours with young, passionate, English speaking guides who seriously know their stuff.
• We can help you see the best flamenco in the city, eat the best tapas, and see the sights other tourists don’t know about.
• Every night is something going on at the hostel. Live flamenco shows on the roof, nights out to the most underground bars in the city, live DJ Sessions and Night Out to the best clubs in Sevilla!
This is not a corporate chain hostel. We are an intimate, down-to-earth group of mates who love travelling and socialising. Come be a part of it!