Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% cancellation fee applies, for any reservation cancelled 0 – 7 days prior to arrival.
50 % cancellation fee applies, for any reservation cancelled 8 – 14 days prior to arrival.
7 % admin fee will be charged on refunds
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide a range of accommodation options including shared dormitories and double/ twin private rooms. Female only accommodation is also available. Most of our rooms provide private bathroom facilities with additional communal bathrooms provided for extra convenience. Necessities such as safety lockers, bedding, heating and air conditioning are supplied in all rooms. Additional property facilities include a communal kitchen, FREE high-speed fibre optic Wi-Fi, a chillout lounge, work/ meeting space areas and an internet zone/ book exchange.
Our vibey bar and grill, the Randy Warthog, overlooks the hostel’s waterhole (swimming pool and sundeck to those in the know) and serves mouth-watering meals to tempt your taste buds. Weekly events include our beer pong competition, pool competition, braai (BBQ) night and Randy's daily happy hour!
Our on-site travel desk offers a wide variety of tours and adventures, ranging from laid back wine tours to skydiving for the more adventurous types. Our team of travel experts are committed to showing you Cape Town in a memorable, affordable and sustainable way!
No person under 16 can stay in our dormitory rooms unless accompanied by an adult legal guardian
Secure parking available at an extra cost (check availability) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>