Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Also, the paragliding landing site and all other marketplaces are at a walking distance from our hostel. While you stay in our dorms or private dorms you can blend yourself with the travelers from across the globe and engage yourself with the various in-house activities. Free wifi features the whole property. Our friendly staff is always there to help you.
We are also bigtime chai lovers! Endless conversations over chai is the thing we can do forever! The nearest airport is Gaggal Airport, 45.1 km from goStops Bir (Stops Hostel Bir).
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Our check-in time is 13:00. and check-out time is 10:00. We follow a 100% advance policy at the time of check-in, which means that you will have to make 100% advance payment for the stay booked, at the time of check-in.
2. Please note that no Bir or adjacent area residents will be allowed to stay at the property. All Indian citizens must carry a
government authorized address Identification proof to be able to check-in at the property. All foreigners must carry and present their
original passport along with a valid visa at the time of check-in. For Pakistani citizens, an additional residence permit letter from the High Commission of Islamabad is also mandatory for check in.
3. Please note that only residents are allowed within the hostel complex. Guests can only be attended to at the reception area for short
4-Free cancellation before 72 hours of check-in. In case of No Show &
Canceled within 72 hours of check-in then the number of booked nights
falling with 72 hours will be fully charged.
5- Our reception will be closed after 23:00 till 5:00. In case you are arriving late please contact the property in advance.
6- Parking is only available for the self-driven vehicle. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>