Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel of a high standard in the very heart of Warsaw!
Apart from providing comfortable accommodation, our mission is to help our guests to explore the city. Our staff is very enthusiastic and always ready to answer all the questions you might have about Warsaw.
We are located only 3 minutes walking distance from the Nowy Swiat Street - one of the most famous, full of life streets in Warsaw. You will find there a large variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. Nowy Swiat Street is also a place of historical significance. It is a part of the Royal Route which connects former royal residences (the Royal Castel, the Lazienki Krolewskie, the Wilanow Palace). This wide range of different attractions makes our hostel be the best choice if you want to explore Warsaw.
We provide clean and cozy rooms from single to dorms. All of them have comfortable beds and TV. Towels are available free of charge.
eMKa Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, eMKa Hostel has introduced restrictions on the reception service. Check-in is only possible between 14:00 and 22.00
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
We collect a deposit of 20 PLN (or 5 euro/5 pounds) for the key. We return it at the check-out.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>