Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The private rooms in the hotel accommodate one to six guests. These rooms are equipped with many amenities such as individually controlled air conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite reception and radio, and Wi-Fi with Internet access. In addition, bathrooms with a shower, toilet, hairdryer and floor heating offer the comfort you need during your stay in the city.
The backpacker’s quarters have five dorms for eight to ten guests. It includes lockers, two separate bathrooms with spacious shower facilities, men’s and women’s toilets, and laundry facilities with washing machines and dryers. The common kitchen area has everything you need for preparing meals, and you can find additional everyday items in the supermarket around the corner.
For a relaxing and enjoyable start to your day, you can also reserve our delicious all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet for €8.50.
aletto Kudamm also offers many leisure activities. Inside we have a billiard table and many games available to our guests. When weather permits, guests can take advantage of our basketball court, soccer field (five-a-side), table tennis tables and petanque court. We also provide free unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the hotel so you can surf the Internet or chat with our many international guests and meet new people over tasty snacks and drinks at the bar or in the hotel garden. For a perfect end to the day, you can also enjoy the 360° panoramic view over Berlin from our rooftop terrace.
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards on arrival
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
- Check In: 15:00 /Check Out: 11:00
1 day before arrival date. For a later cancellation, the hotel reserves the right to charge a fee a equal to the first night of your stay from your credit card. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>