Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- If you have paid any amount over the booking advance, it stands applicable for a refund only if cancellation is informed 3 days (72 hours) or more in advance.
- If informed within 3 days of the standard check-in time (12pm), the amount shall be adjusted against cancellation fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited at the property owing to the local laws.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- Zostel reserves the complete right to admission.
- Standard check-in time is: 12pm;
Standard check-out time is: 10am
- Children below 18 years (whether accompanied or unaccompanied by a guardian) are not allowed in Zostel.
- We do not recommend our hostels to families.
- Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
- You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
- Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Andheri East, a northern suburban area of Mumbai, Zostel Mumbai will be a breath of fresh air if you are not accustomed to the chaos of the city. With a cafe, a common area full of games, and a Bollywood themed rooftop, being bored is not an option here. With various stay options suiting all kinds of travelers, be prepared to experience Mumbai like a local both inside and outside the hostel with Zostel!
If the traveler in you is calling out, weâ€™ll hear it well. Every day in Zostel is happening, complete with doses of laughter and experiences. Chill out with the coolest set of people from around the world and travel without hassles.
Before your mischievous minds starts wandering far, let us put one thing real straight, We take the comfort of each and every traveller very seriously.
Also, if getting intoxicated is all youâ€™re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. At Zostel, weâ€™d rather pass and share episodes. ;)
Our friendly staff can help you explore Mumbai and various highlights like old forts and caves for the history lovers, art galleries and museums for the art lovers and the endless Arabian Sea for the adventure seekers! Do take a walk at Marine Drive while the sun sets and you will realise you have found a place you will never want to leave.
|Free Wifi, Hot Showers, Free Travel Assistance| 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>