Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Zinc Old Town Hostel has the best location to offer. It is situated in the heart of Old Town, only 100 metres from the popular Town Hall Square. You will find yourself just steps away from the city’s best sights, cultural attractions, restaurants, shops and nightlife. The tourist information office is only 200 metres away.
Zinc Old Town Hostel offers recently refreshed and warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Our rooms are spread over two stories of a historical building from 1914, each room boasting a unique layout with large windows and high ceilings. The hostel offers private single, double, triple and quadruple rooms as well as bigger family rooms with 6 beds to comfortably accommodate up to six travelers at a time. Beds are warm and nice, a simple hostel. Clean and beautiful bed sheets guaranteed.Choosing to stay with us you get to enjoy a number of great facilities including shared modern kitchen equipped with essential kitchenware, spacious lounge area with ﬂat screen TV, shared shower facilities on each ﬂoor, safe lockers, luggage storage room.
Zinc Old Tallinn Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Generally open 11.00-22.00 but service by extra fee is 24 hours! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>