Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy for groups (9 and more people) demands 7 days advance notice, charging 50% of the entire stay in case of later notice and 100% in case of no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We would ask for c/c details to make the preathurisation for 50% of the entire stay 2 weeks before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Want something new? Recently opened one of the most modern hostel in Kiev accommodates 62 people and occupies two separate floors. Each room at the hostel is a unique work of art, having been individually crafted by local designers with the same goal in mind: providing our guests with supreme comfort, security and style during their stay. We are different☺
Bored? The Hostel provides a number of activities, excursions, free walking tours and cultural events for every day! Free Wi-Fi connection and guest computers are set in the hostel. We also provide you with a fully equipped kitchen. It is not just a bed to sleep.
Care about cleanliness? We appreciate the importance of clean facilities therefore we'll be cleaning all day long, making sure everything is spotless. We also do!
Managed by a young and energetic team, we make sure that you will feel safe and welcome here providing you with plenty of information about the city and how to get around, ensuring you are able to make the most of your stay in Kiev. Enjoy an intimate atmosphere for young travelers, hopefully making you feel comfortable like at home. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>