Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
If everybody want to come in our hostel are welcome!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We strive to be a home away from home. Our helpful and knowledgeable staff have lots of recommendations for you. We will suggest you good places for live music and authentic Albanian food. Our tours and transfers are with the best itineraries, the best tour guides, the lowest prices and a lot of fun. Zig Zag Hostel - Tirana has earned a solid reputation for its central location.In close reach of most major tourist attractions and ideally situated between the lively main streets of the city and nightlife district. We have the best prices, best bio food and really friendly and chill out atmosphere.
We are located in the very heart of Tirana, near Scanderbeg Square and nightlife district Blloku. . From the central square of Tirana - Scanderbeg square it takes 10 minutes by feet. Hostel is near “Pjeter Budi” school and High Court.
We have 3 rooms and 20 beds! The rooms are modern and traditional. We have single beds and mixed dorms. The colour of rooms are nude beige and white. The rooms are medium size. Each room and bed comes with towels and linen included. Guests staying in dormitories have access to shared bathrooms.
Zig Zag Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 08:00.
Check out until 00:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>