Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of the total amount will be charged in case of cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit of 50% from the total amount is required to confirm the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Zeneidas Surf Garden is the only hostel in Santa Teresa located on the beach. From our facilities, you can reach some of the best attractions of the area, mainly numerous beaches such as Playa Santa Teresa, Playa Cocal, Playa Carmen and Playa Hermosa.
We have shared and private rooms with ACs and fans, and shared bathrooms. There are plenty of places to chill - hammocks in the garden, living area with TV, library and dining tables, two fully equipped kitchens (indoor & outdoor), fireplace on the backyard, where we make common dinners and BBQ, place for yoga & meditation. We also offer surfboards rental on site, surf lessons for all levels, yoga classes and massage.
Zeneidas Surf Garden Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 07.00 to 22.00, closed from 17.00 to 18.00.
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>