Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation won't be charged if done 5 days in advance for groups exceeding 10 people, 3 days in advance for groups below 10 people.
No Show will be charged for the first night of reservation.
Reduction in numbers must be announced 2 days in advance, if not, we will charge for the first night of staying.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in the very center of Cluj-Napoca, the 2015 European Youth Capital, Zen Hostel is a 30 second walk from National Theater, a 2 minute walk from Unirii Square (the absolute center) and a 5 minute walk to Muzeului Square (the main pedestrian area, also known as "The Old Center"). Eroilor Boulevard, where the hostel is located, is a half-pedestrian street that connects the two main squares of Cluj-Napoca: Unirii Square and Avram Iancu Square.
The hostel has 8 rooms (2 private rooms with private bathrooms, 1 private room with shared bathroom and 5 mixed dorms -- one of them, a triple, could also serve as a private) and it offers a variety of dorm types for different budgets and group sizes. It has a fully equipped kitchen (with fridge, dishwasher and an oven, a microwave and coffee maker), showers and toilets separated for women and men. We also offer lockers, 2 terraces and one entire floor with balcony, clean linen, clean towels if needed, free luggage storage, free Wi-Fi, coffee and tea.
Since 2020, we will open a Vegan Bistro next to the hostel so that everyone can enjoy some fresh and healthy mean without searching too far from the hostel.
Zen Hostel by Pura Vida Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Taxes included (VAT and City tax).
Smoking not allowed except on terraces, balcony and backyard.
Eco & Vegan friendly.
Pet friendly. (Only in private rooms)
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>