Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It has 112 beds in 30 rooms divided in 2 to 6 beds per room. Single rooms with separate sanitary facilities are available for teachers, companions and bus drivers. Also available:
OPEN THE WHOLE SUMMER
- Summer terrace with lake-view
- KAYAK & CANOE RENTAL for guests
- Canoe & Kayak School
- Nordic Walking School
- Guided tours in Canoe-Kayak, Nordic Walking and Walking.
- Filling Station for Divers Air Cylinders
- 1 conference room for up to 80 persons
- 2 training course rooms for up to 30 persons each
- 3 discussion rooms for up to 12 persons each
- 2 common spaces
- 1 Restaurant for up to 100 persons
- 1 Cafeteria
The ground floors of the various buildings and all public areas are accessible to wheelchair users. The hostel has also several toilets and reserved parking spaces for disabled people.
Our team will do its best to satisfy the guests and offers full board (lunch, dinner, packed lunch). Luxembourgish specialties and vegetarian meals are available on request.
There is no age limit.
# The Managers comment :
Total Canada-feeling in the heart of Europe.
Great Nature. The only big lake (17-km long) in Luxembourg.
Taste the 4 seasons of this magnificent area.
# Guest comment :
Really amazing area to have a nice getaway. If you're looking for an outdoor place to go ... go there !
In case of a cancellation more than 28 days before the arrival date, no fee will be charged. In case of a cancellation less than 28 days before the arrival date, a charge equivalent to 15 % of the booking value will be incurred. In case of a cancellation less than 24 hours before the arrival date or in case of no-show, the total booking value will be incurred (max. 2 overnights). 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>