Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
IF YOU STAY 2 NIGHTS ALL PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS FREE !!! AND IF YOU STAY 3 NIGHTS YOU CAN USE ALSO SOME OF THE CABLE CARS FOR FREE !!! More info: www.innsbruck.info
Rooms range from 1-6 beds, and facilities include, an inline hockey area, children climbing wall, garden, free WIFI, satellite TV and a selfservice kitchen.
FREE WIFI !!!!!
Our house offers a seminar room with silver screen, data- video-LCD- projector, DVD player, 6 disk changing CD player, S-VHS videorecorder, TV flipchart and labtop. With concert seating the room can take up to 70 people and with seminar seating up to 40 people. Reservation required!
We have our own bus / tram stop called 'Jugendherberge - Youth Hostel' and with tram nr. 2 and 5 (train station) it takes you 10 minutes to get in the city center. Tickets are available at the reception desk.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our hostel.
The price includes breakfast, sheets and tax
Non members have to pay Euro 3, - for a guest card (only for the first night)
Attention: No Credit Card Payment
Check-in: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Attention: Reservations are held until 6 p.m. if you arrive later please call to renew the reservation!
Check-out: 7 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Breakfast: 7 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Silence: 10 p.m.
Curfew: 11 p.m. If you already checked-in with code possible to enter all night long
By tram No. 2 and 5 (passes also the trainstation) you get down town where all major sights are located. Golden roof, Hofburg, Hofkirche, Folklore Museum, Ferdinandeum, Congress Innsbruck, ...
Swarovski Kristallwelten are in Wattens 12 km from Innsbruck (shuttle bus every 30 minutes from the main train station) 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>