Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- A few steps walk to 7/11 and ATM
- 5-10 mins walk to local food , vegan food , halal food and steak restaurant.
- 5 mins walk to ticket office (minivan ticket to Khao Sok national park, Cheow Lan Dam, Phuket and Mokkhaplaram Religion Practice Gaden)
- 10 mins by car ( share taxi 20 THB/person) to San Chao night market ** everyday**
- 10 mins by car ( share taxi 20 THB/person) to Riverside market **on Sunday**
- 10 mins by car ( share taxi 20 THB/person) to Flea market ** on Saturday**
Our Service and Facilities
All rooms are air conditioned
Security with key card access
FREE drinking water, towel, shampoo, soap, and hair-dryer
FREE speedy Wi-Fi in all area
FREE lockers provided in shared dorm rooms
CCTV 24 hrs
laundry service (surcharge)
Young Money Hostel Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property.
2. Check in from: 2:30 PM until11:00 PM Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Young Money Hostel.
3. Check out before 12:00 Noon, late checkout penalties apply.
4. Payment : Cash (THB) payment only upon arrival.
5. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
6. No elevator
7. Age restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 year old.
8. Reception is open from 8 AM – 11 PM
* For guests arriving after 11:00 PM please notify us by e-mail or by phone call prior to your arrival. Otherwise, we consider the guest as NO SHOW and we cancel the booking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>