Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our shaded garden oasis café serves all day breakfast, sandwiches, cold pressed juices, coffee and lazy, slow summer vibes all year round. We are rooted in the local community, with a passion for the handmade, the natural, the local. Spend a night on your way through during your holiday or if you’re a digital nomad, stay for a month and work from our café or one of the many coworking spaces around us.
Sun, late mornings, palm trees, light, good food, coffee.
Location / Area:
The Yaluwa Deli and Boutique Hostel is in a quiet side street just off the coast road in Goviyapana right across the street from the beach and one of the best surf breaks in Sri Lanka. 5 minutes by tuk tuk or scooter to Ahangama town, arguably the coolest little beach town with many options for food, sunset drinks, yoga, surf, and nightlife.
2.5 hours from Colombo and the airport.
Day off? No swell? Rent a scooter or grab a tuk tuk and explore the area. Visit the UNESCO Heritage site Galle Fort with its little boutiques, cafes and restaurants, swim with wild turtles in the rockpools of Thalpe and Dalawella, take a selfie on the infamous coconut hill in Mirissa, go scuba diving in Unawatuna, take a boat trip on Koggala lake, and watch the fishermen bring in their haul in Weligama. And enjoy the most spectacular sunsets from a different beach each night! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>