Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group must consist of females, couples, or families.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nestled in a tranquil historical district surrounded by other heritage institutions such as Stadium Chin Woo, Stadium Negara, Victoria Institution, KL Wesley Church and many more, yet easily accessible to vibrant KLCC and Bukit Bintang via the adjacent Merdeka MRT Station and walking distance from amenities and culturally vibrant places of interest such as Chinatown, Dataran Merdeka and Central Market - YWCA KL is ideal for both short-term and long-term stays. Proceeds from projects and accommodation go towards ongoing humanitarian projects and activities of the organisation.
With exciting new projects such as the Social Enterprise Estate, and newly-renovated additions to our heritage grounds such as the Y Boutique Hostel and Youth Hostel which offer designer single and double dormitories and rooms, Co-Working Studios, Cafe and Event Spaces, YWCA KL is the place to be - Visit us now to be part of a movement of active service towards raising our nation.
Downstairs there is a vintage cafe. A special feature of your stay is exclusive access on Friday afternoons to creative studios also located in the heritage building, where you may chat to the resident artists & entrepreneurs about their work and various aspects of Malaysian culture and history.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 18:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: not included but no extra fee needed.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No Smoking in the whole hostel.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 09:00 to 18:00.
10. The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>