Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes.
For the foreseeable future, the following facilities will not likely be in operation at YHA Cambridge, although we’re working hard to open these safely as soon as we can:
Dorms are not currently available but we’re working hard to re-introduce them.
We will be serving a limited food and drinks menu for guests to take away.
Having undergone a £1.4m refurbishment, YHA Cambridge is back and better than ever, ready to welcome tourists to the university city where they can stay in style!
YHA Cambridge at a glance:
- £1.4m investment
- Fantastic location just a stone's throw from the train station
- New Scholars cafe bar open throughout the day
- Increasing capacity to 122 beds including four doubles
- 11 rooms now en suite
Stay at the newly refurbished Cambridge Youth Hostel and spend time in the heart of this lively, historic university town on a cheap city break. Just around the corner from the railway station and a 15 minute walk from the city centre, accommodation at this backpackers' hostel gives you easy access to the colleges, museums and art galleries that have helped make Cambridge famous. Hire a punt, explore the ancient streets and enjoy the city’s cycle-friendly routes. YHA Cambridge makes an excellent base for exploring everything that the city is famous for.
The brand new Scholars bar and restaurant has a relaxed, vintage feel with its distressed wooden tables and leather chairs - a perfect place to catch up with friends over drinks and nibbles. Delicious meals and bar snacks are available at this licensed hostel
24 hour access. Bar open from 12.00 to 23.00 hrs On street parking available 5pm-9am Monday - Saturday and all day Sunday (all other times parking is metered with a maximum 2hr stay).
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.*
At YHA Cambridge we strive to cater for everybody. We have one accessible bedroom on the ground floor with an accessible en-suite bathroom.
We also have:
Step-free access into hostel
Accessible reception desk
Portable induction loop
Ground floor bedrooms
**Please note YHA Cambridge does not have air conditioning**
Photo ID must be presented upon arrival and match the name and address on the booking. Where a booking is for more than one person, the named person on the booking will need to provide photographic proof of identify that matches the name and address on the booking. Photo ID will also be requested from all other adult guests. These photo IDs must match the name they sign in with at check in. If photo ID cannot be provided, you will be refused entry to the property.
Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
***We cannot accept bookings in dormitory accommodation for persons aged between 16-18 without an accompanying adult over the age of 18. People aged between 16- 18 who wish to stay without an adult must book a private room.
If you are travelling with a person under the age of 16, who is of the opposite sex, then you must also book a private room, as no one under this age is permitted to stay in a dormitory without an adult.****
Please note that private rooms are made up of bunk beds, as are dormitories.
For cancellation, please contact the hostel 24 hours before the day of arrival or it will incur the late cancellation charge
Check in from 2pm
Check out by 10am
Please note that our breakfast price is £6.25. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>