Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located right in the centre of Hervey Bay and only a 400m walk to the beach, shops, supermarket, restaurants and bars.
We have FREE WiFi which is available throughout the Woolshed and in all rooms.
There are Fraser Island tours departing from the Woolshed every day as well as whale watching cruises during the whale watch season and can be booked through reception at no extra charge. Talk to us... we offer independent advice based on local knowledge and experience and always have deals/packages available to save you money!
If you would like to meet other guests, find new friends, have a quiet drink and a chat, why not drop into our common room. It resembles an Aussie Woolshed, is entirely built of wood, oozes character and has a surreal atmosphere that needs to be experienced. There is a well equipped kitchen within this building with gas cookers, microwave, fridge, freezer and lots of cooking gear.
Our office hours are 9am - 7pm. Reception is operated on call. Phone us for check in and any other questions. Late or after hours check ins can be arranged (24 hours!) Please phone or email to arrange. For all dorm room bookings a valid international passport must be presented at check in. If you do not present a valid international passport/identification upon check in, you will not be staying in a dorm room.
CHECK IN FROM 2PM 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>