Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The perfect choice for travellers who seek clean, affordable and cozy rooms.
Being located at the center of the Golden Triangle of Kuching, Woodpecker Lodge allows our guest to access various points of Interest by walking. Our rooms are designed to over look the Sungai Sarawak (Sarawak River). Kuching, being the capital city for Sarawak, will open doors to you to experience the tribal and native culture. Often referred as the Amazon of the East, Sarawak and the Island of Borneo has much to offer.
Woodpecker will guide you through on the DOs and DON'Ts while you're here. Having said that, prepare your note books for the insider tips on:
1. Where to get the best Kolo Mee?
2. Where is the best Sarawak Laksa?
3. How to get to Siniawan Night Market?
4. Guide you on how to travel by yourself with minimal cost to :
Bako National Park, Kubah National Park, Santubung Mountain Peak, Gunung Gading National Park, Jong's Crocodile Farm, Semenggoh Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, Wind & Fairy Caves, Serikin Border Market, Kubah Ria Weekend Market (Or used to known as Sunday market),
5. Rainforest hiking and tracking expeditions,
6. Traditional Blowpipe making and cooking lessons.
Not to forget, we do provide FREE High Speed Internet access to our patrons. We connect you. In a nut shell, 5 star bed at 1 star rate! Experience us!
Come NEST at Woodpecker. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>