Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Wolf Totem Guesthouse is 5 minutes to town by moto, or a 15 minute walk to town. Wolf Totem is close enough to all you needs, and far enough away from the hustle and bustle.
All beds feature comfortable western-style brand new bedding, night stands, bespoke lamps, backpack lockers, USB ports for fast phone charging and privacy curtains. Gas heated showers provide piping hot water and the expansive washroom area with immense mirrors is a great place to glam yourself up for the night.
We do not have a common kitchen, however we aim to provide gourmet food at backpacker prices. Our entire menu is handcrafted onsite.
Everything is made fresh and locally sourced!
Fruit smoothie bowl: 15 soles
French toast: 15 soles
Avocado toast: 15 soles
Smoked trout sandwich: 15 soles
English breakfast: 20 soles
Quiche & salad: 15soles
Bruschetta & salad: 15soles
Pastries with coffee: 15soles
Cacao & banana smoothie: 15soles
Pizza - vegan 20 soles
- margarita 25 soles
- veggie 25 soles
- bacon 35 soles
Pad Thai with chicken or broccoli 20 soles
Tom Kay soup 20 soles
Meat balls with sour dough bread - 2 meatballs: 20 soles
- 3 meatballs: 30 soles
Okinomiyaki Japanese omelette: 20 soles
Beef pho - 20 soles
French onion soup: 20 soles
Latte/cappuccino with coconut or normal milk: 10 soles
Vietnamese iced coffee: 12 soles
Lemonade: 12 soles
Strawberry lemonade: 15 soles
Handcrafted Wolf Totem beer: 15soles
Pisco Sours: 12 soles
Golden beer: 15 soles
Bottle of Red Malbec: 30 soles
Wolf Totem Guesthouse Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Not suitable for children - children are not allowed in the property.
Check in from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 15 PEN per person per day.
Reception opens from 8:00 AM a 7:00 PM
No outside alcohol allowed.
No outside guests allowed.
No personal instruments (guitars, etc).
Dogs and cats roam the property and dorms. If afraid, allergic or generally dislike the company of animal please book alternate accommodation.
- No ponchos
- No sandals 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>