Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is a vending machine with drinks in the hostel. Guests can help themselves to coffee and tea. Showers are equipped with shampoo and soap, as well as hair dryers. Amenities such as toothbrush, razors, moisturizer etc are for sale, and towels for rent. The rooms are mixed dormitory style. Each room is a capsule-style bed with a privacy curtain, electric socket and light. Bathrooms for ladies and gentlemen are separate areas. Please note that because of our Quiet hours policy at night we do not accept children younger than 12 years.
Our staff is either on the spot or on call. Feel free to have a chat with us.
We do not currently have a washing machine or cooking facilities for guests to use. No worries though, there is a coin laundry nearby, a supermarket and many great restaurants!
The Ningyocho area has many old shops, traditional japanese pubs with good selection of sake and restaurants. It is also known for Japanese sweets especially ningyoyaki, and ramen. There is a nice buffet style Italian restaurant nearby. A grocery store is just round the corner, as well as drug stores and convenient stores within 3 minutes walking distance.
WithB is situated 2 minute walking distance from the Tokyo City Air Terminal, which has direct access by bus to Narita and Haneda airports. The nearest metro stations are Suitengumae and Ningyocho; these have good access to popular places such as Akihabara, Asakusa, and Tokyo Sky Tree. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>