Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The owners of Wink are passionate and seasoned travellers (backpacking and business globe-setting) who took their time to conceptualize and build Wink from bottom-up. Their goals for Wink is to marshal together the comforts of a boutique hotel, the community of a backpackers' joint, and the modern conveniences of a modern meeting venue.
Wink is envisioned as a trusty host to help travellers enjoy Singapore. We will chat with you as pals, and point you to our personal must-see (must-eat!) places on the island.
Wink invests in technology to ensure you a seamless stay from check-in, across myriad transactions, to check-out. Throughout our premises, we balance both private and communal space to cater to our guests with different priorities.
Amongst the very first worldwide to tout 'pod' style beds, Wink's own designer twist to the concept indulges travellers their private sleeping sanctums, while allowing for socializing in individual rooms. Each custom-made pod is uniquely designed with unmatched features:
- Custom-designed and spacious
- Sound resistant walls in-between pods
- Dedicated ambient backlight which turns on automatically to guide you to your dedicated pods, without disturbing others
- Adjustable reading LED light for your glare-free reading pleasure
- Cushy back-rest
- Power socket to charge your gadgets and accessories
- Side-ledge and hook for your personal effects
- Superior 260 thread-count soft linen and sumptuous duvets
- Generous locker space right at the pod itself
Queen-sized pods are available for couples travelling together, or the traveller who yearns a bigger bed. Ladies dormitories, complete with vanity counters, provide female guests better peace of mind and a little luxury on the side. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>