Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The non-refundable rate will be charged at the time of booking, and the amount will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
The standard rate will be paid at the arrival of the hostel, and it can be canceled free of charge, up to 48 hours before. In case of no-show, or cancel out of date, the first night will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Reservations of 2 or more rooms and reservations for more than 12 guests may be subject to different conditions and may have additional charges.
10 EUR deposit will be requested at check-in per person, which will be returned at check-out in case of no damage.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in an unique are of Logrono, near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks of the city such as Puente de Piedra, Casa de las Ciencias, the Cathedral, Puerta del Ebro, Museo de La Rioja and other relevant spots that you can find in our city.
All the rooms are equipped with private bathroom and other amenities to bring a fantastic experience to our guests and travellers. In addition, we have free Wi-Fi network across all the premises of our property. In our dorms, you will be able to find bunk beds with curtain to have more privacy as well as reading light, socket and personal locker with safety lock.
Winederful Hostel & Cafe policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 23.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
We do accept groups bookings. Nevertheless, we do not accept, under no circumstance, groups bookings related to bachelor or bachelorette parties. We do not accept either the celebration of these kind of parties in our facilities. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>