Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have five acres with a creek running through it, on main street, close to everything, free wifi, pool, with a common area to hang out.
Other indoor areas to eat, play and just relax.
Lockers, walking trails, a real working 45 foot tall windmill, a bar and food court out front.
The maids clean every day, they are safe, calm and clean.
24/7 cameras, well lit police and fire department two blocks away. We offer queen size private rooms and two dorms with 12 bunk beds each. In addition, we offer private rooms with a queen bed for 2, we also have complete private rooms for two with a queen bed, air conditioning, tv, bathroom in the room.
Windmill Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in time starts at 11:00 to 22:00.
Check out time is at 11:00.
Payment on arrival in cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
By order of the health authorities due to COVID19 we eliminate shared objects, which the kitchens that are available can use them but they must bring their own kitchen utensils.
No smoking inside the building, Panama law, the pool is swim at your own risk, there are no lifeguards, the pool is around 5 feet deep, so you can't dive.
The closing time (swimming pool and games room) is from Sunday to Friday at 10 pm and Saturdays at 12 midnight. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>