Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What we offer:
Fun hostel with daily activities making it easy for you to meet others and make new friends
The best bar in Mancora with tasty cocktails and cold beers open from 9am until 2am
We have daily events like cocktail classes, salsa lessons, ceviche classes, live music and much more.
At weekends we have the best pre-parties with live Djs from the area
We are located within 100 meters walking distance to the largest beach in Mancora
An in house restaurant open from 9am to 9:30pm
Friendly and helpful bilingual staff
Swimming pool to cool down
Wifi - Note due to the location the wifi in the town is not very fast but we have the best available
Lockers in each dorm for your belongings
What we don't offer:
TVs in the rooms
AC in the rooms
Towels are only provided to people who book private rooms but we can rent towels in reception for an additional cost
Kitchen for guest use
We are an adults only experience, you must be 18 years of age to check in, no exceptions (even if accompanied by parents)
Taxes not included - 18.00% IVA tax. Applicable for foreigners who have been travelling in Peru for more than 59 days and all Peruvians
Check out is strictly at noon, this means bags must be removed from your room and your bill paid in full by this time
We are located in a loud street with a lot of bars and nightclubs and it gets noisy at weekends
According to peruvian law any kind of illegal substance (marijuana, and other sort of drugs) are not allowed
We do not offer table service
Alcohol from outside is strictly prohibited (we are a fully licensed premises)
Payment before arrival via bank transfer may be requested depending on dates, holidays or groups. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions
Your reservation is held for up to 2 hours after your selected arrival time. After this we cannot guarantee your reservation. Please inform us of your estimated arrival time and if anything changes, please keep us informed.
For group bookings (more than one person) in shared rooms, Wild Rover Hostel can't guarantee; the group will be together in the same room, or a room will be exclusive for a group 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>