Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
For the security of our guests, we only accept genuine travellers carrying out of Alberta province government-issued drivers license or international ID and luggage/backpacks.
We have the most free amenities of any hostel in Canada: (seriously, we really do)
Free Blazing High-speed WIFI everywhere in our building (yup, even the bathrooms)
Free Massive Breakfast: think NUTELLA PANCAKES (we’ve even got Vegemite) 8:00am to 10:00am everyday!
Free Laundry Service - And we do it for you! (guaranteed same day if you stay for 3 days or more)
Free Tea, Coffee and Hot Cocoa - all-day, every-day
Free International Calling to over 60 countries (call Mom and Dad and let them know all is awesome!!)
Free Internet Computers (you won't ever pay to use our computers)
Free Luggage Storage (of course, even after you check-out)
Free Towels when you check in
Free Hair Dryer, Hair Straightener and Iron
Free Entry bar/club events to places like Cowboys, Knoxville's, and Ranchman's
Tonnes of board games (of course we have Cards Against Humanity)
Vending machine with reduced price goods (like $1 pop)
Staff-led events almost every night like:
Krazy Karaoke Night, Wicked Wings Night, Pub crawls
Important: Boring, sterile, quiet and lifeless is the opposite of what we are - so if that's what you are looking for then Wicked is definitely not for you.
All guests must be over the age of 18 to stay here and must provide out of province driver's license or international passport. We do not allow local guests. If you have only Alberta ID or ID without and address such as a Canadian passport you will be turned away. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>