Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the end of the day you can hang out by the pool in our outdoor tropical oasis, our beautifully designed entertainment room for a great Netflix and chill session, or lounge in one of our rooms ranging from dorms to private doubles, and twins.
When hungry you can order delicious food from our amazing on-site 'Lush Burger' kitchen. All burgers are homemade and come with a large serve of chips and a choice of homemade sauce, with a new Monthly Special Burger each month!
Zanzibar is open daily for guests to have a couple of drinks and enjoy some local craft beers from the Coral Sea Brewery!
All rooms are fully air conditioned and serviced daily by our housekeeping team.
Reception is open from 07:00 - 23:00. Check out is before 10:00 and check in anytime after 14:00.
NOTE: 18-35 year old travellers only. Valid passport required upon check-in
No BYO alcohol. We are a licensed venue only.
We look forward to welcoming you to Why Not Backpackers.
*Contact reception for more information. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>