Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Why Not is a brand new party hostel smack bang in central Mirissa. Featuring our deep-ass pool serving boozy cocktails and ice cold beers right at our swim up tiki bar. Not only can you get your drink on in style our bunks are big, clean and comfy as hell and we have the best showers to wash away your sins the morning after.
Our Motto is WHY NOT, party harder, live louder, adventure more, and most importantly sleep later... we won't kick you out at 10am ;)
We are perfectly located 300m to the beach, near all the best bars & restaurants, 200m to the main bus stop, 50m to ATMs and shops, with world famous surf points, whale watching and safari tours right on our doorstep. International Passport is required on check in.
So why not join us now to RAVE, REST, REPEAT.
Cancellation policy: 6 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception desk: 24 hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area within the premise.
Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>