Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 night fee for any cancellation or no show
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit of $8 per key and $12 per towel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Great WiFi, nice served breakfast with refills for nominal extra charge, 3 min to good Dominican restaurants for a local beach lunch, $3 for the special! and a reasonably priced amazing world class sea food restaurant, only 8 minutes walk. And 9 more restaurants, 5 small food stores plus a few local grills are 2-15 min walk, and a supermarket 5 min by bus or a short walk. We have a Latino bar around the corner, and Bavaro's best new disco on the next corner.
Don't forget our great tours and all our water sports like scuba, water skiing or sailboarding, see the dolphin show for free from our party boats and boat tours. Alternate your beach days with our fun tours and discover the rest of the island - like visiting world famous Isla Saona - you may not want to put your camera down, truly - or a trip to watch the whales in late winter, or historical Santo Domingo, the fort, old town, 3 Eyes National Park, or to dune buggy on the beach or go horseback riding. It's all here at great prices!
The nearest airport is Punta Cana International Airport, 12 km from White Sands. Use our shuttle to save you time and money!
We offer Dorms up to 20 m² for up to 4 people, bunks are made with solid wood, comfortable beds, and simply decorated.
White Sands Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The card may be pre-authorised
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00 .
Taxes not included - 28.00%
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 15:00 to 22:000
Maximum stay is 14 days 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>