Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You’re looking for a unique experience? A way to escape reality?
You’ve come to the right place!
Just a 10 min walk away from Pub Street and the famous old market, in the heart of Siem Reap we offer the most artistic hostel you ever stayed in. Our reception is open 24/7 so we make sure you can check-in at any time.
We run our pub crawls three times a week and our Bar and Restaurant is open from 7 am - 12 am every day with a mix of chilled jazz music in the morning and more upbeat during the day.
We also have chill-out areas all around the pool so it's your choice if you want to join us for a crazy night out or want to relax at the Pool with a Detox Shake in your hand.
A must-do are our family dinners to connect with fellow travelers and share stories.
Opened in August 2017 by a German backpacker, a line of Art runs throughout the whole hostel.
We are an Alice in Wonderland themed boutique hostel, each of our private rooms and Pods is designed and decorated in a different style. We offer a mixture of dormitories and private rooms. Our rooms are all air-conditioned and you have your private locker for your valuables. Our double private rooms are equipped with towels and toiletries and are en-suite.
Another highlight are our two people Pods for the one which are looking for a different experience, part with a social hostel atmosphere/
Laundry services and luggage storage are also available. Guests can enjoy free use of board games and challenge their enemy at our Beer Pong table.
We brand our self as an Eco-friendly hostel, our supplier use cotton bags instead of plastic ones, we have a book exchange, swap Box and a Box where we collect unwanted clothes to donate them to charity, our restaurant also has a vegan menu. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>