Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
White Owl Hostel is equipped with modern kitchen and dining facilities, full reception areas to welcome you. We feature male and female facilities as well as a daily Chill room for you to relax and indulge. White Owl goes beyond with our private garden exclusive for our guests to unwind and relax. Hostel is equipped with dorm (10 bunk beds – 10 guests), suite with balcony view (4+2 (two double bed and two bunk – 6 guests)) and private room (2+1 (one double and one bunk bed) – 3 guest)).
Rooms are all with air-conditioning/heating, with locker/2 plugs/bedside lamp per bed.
WIFI is free (in rooms & throughout whole hostel).
Free fresh towels & linen.
Free hair dryer.
Free iron/ironing board.
Free maps and info.
Free coffee & tea all day.
24h security/video surveillance.
Cable TV in our common areas.
Backyard for relaxing.
This is where you will settle into your home away from home to begin your adventure of Belgrade. You can enjoy budget accommodation in style! Right in front of the hostel there are both traditional Serbian restaurants and cool cafes with live music. Down the street, there is an open market, selling fresh fruits and vegetables and in the opposite direction, you will find all of Belgrade’s major attractions, which are in the walking distance.
Walking distance to sights of interest:
- Skadarlija Street - 0m :)
- Knez Mihailova Street (main pedestrian street) - 600m
- Kalemegdan Park/Fortress – 10 minutes
- Republic Square (main square of Belgrade) - 350m
- Strahinjica Bana street, called “Silicone Valley” (hotspot café/bar street) - 600 m
- “Question Mark”/”Znak pitanja” tavern (kafana), the oldest Belgrade kafana, founded in 1823 - 800m
-Nikola Tesla museum -25 minutes walk
- Many museums and art galleries
- Super markets, restaurants, cafés, exchange offices are all close by…
White Owl Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Since we as well travelled a lot, we know how annoying it can be to leave your room early so check-out time is at 11:00 am, and check in time is from 2:00 pm. If the room is available before we will be more than happy to welcome you in.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.20 EUR per person per night
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>