Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel can sleep up to 40 guests in a variety of dorm sizes and includes one private room that can sleep up to 3 people. The newly renovated kitchen is very large and is fully equipped with all of the utensils our guests need to make a great meal. Our common area is very spacious and comfortable, and has a pool table that guests may use free of charge.
We have 2x 2Bed dorms, 2x 4Bed dorms, 2x 6Bed dorms and 2x 8Bed dorm areas. One of the 8Bed dorm areas is for ladies only. Each bed comes with a full set of bedsheets, a pillow, duvet and a towel.
We also provide storage for bikes, skis and snowboards.
The Whistler Lodge Hostel policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 19 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>