Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A palatial sand castle in the center of the oasis of Bahariya 360K southwest of Cairo, newly built in the last ten years, our 54 rooms/suites are comfortable and can accommodate families, and our grand lobby is adorned with desert palace décor.
We provide all amenities to give our guests a rich fulfilling experience. From the rooftop garden one can view the whole oasis and the pyramid-shaped mountain that haunts it. Our infrastructure provides guests with every trip they can imagine in the Western Desert.
We are situated in the hub of Bawiti, walking distance from the Golden Mummy Museum and Oasis Heritage Museum. We specialize in accommodating large parties, catering events and conferences in our grand ballroom serving our delectable Egyptian and Western cuisine.
Air conditioned rooms
High ceilings in rooms, marble floored hotel
Balconies in many of the rooms
Grand lounge for relaxing
Centralized satellite TV
Wireless internet available
Central location in Bawiti
Walking distance from Golden Mummies Museum and other Bawiti attractions
Sunroof garden with a Bedouin tent
Authentic Egyptian food
Car rental available
National and international phone line
Ballroom for large events/ conferences (we can also host them in desert)
Western Desert Hotel Safari Department
Our travel company will provide your guest with an unforgettable adventure. Run by Bahariya natives experts in the desert, we offer a variety of expeditions covering all sites in the Western desert, from the dunes to the tombs and far beyond. We will handcraft your itinerary to match your style, your budget, and your time.
OUR SAFARI TOURS COVER:
-The White Desert
-The Black Desert
-The Crystal Mountain
-El Agabat (Sand dunes, magic view mountains, splendorous sunrises and sunsets etc.)
-El Gelf El Kaber (Prehistoric paintings amongst others)
-Hot and cold springs (open air)
We also offer special 'Healing' programs. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>