Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A one night non-refundable deposit will be charged at the time of booking. There will be no refund for any cancellations or adjustment less than one week prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups of 10 or more, the YMCA requires a deposit to hold the rooms. Full payment must be recieved at least 14 days prior to arrival or the reservation will be cancelled.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The YMCA will only accept reservations that are booked for individual travlers on line. Group requests for 10 or more persosn must be directed to the Group Coordinator of the YMCA.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The guest rooms at the West Side YMCA Hostel are private single and double rooms (with either single or bunk beds). Each guest room has a TV, Air conditioner and include Linens and towels. Shared bathrooms are in the hall but guests also have access to locker room facilities. A 24-hour security desk, means that guests can check in overnight and are free to come and go without worrying about a curfew. The onsite shop is open from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm for a quick bit to eat or a hot cup of coffee.
In the heart of the Upper West Side, we are 3 blocks away from the Columbus Circle transit hub, Times Square and the Empire State Building are a quick 10 minutes away by subway, while Central Park is across the street. Jazz at Lincoln Center is blocks away and The American Museum of Natural History is a 15 minute subway ride. If shopping is your goal, the Time Warner Building hosts the Shops at Columbus Circle which include Sephora, Hugo Boss, J. Crew, H&M, William & Sonoma, Armani Exchange, Microsoft Store, Bebe and Coach to name a few.
Guests staying at a YMCA of Greater NY branch will be charged a required $10 Daily Guest Room Membership fee, which provides each registered
guest full access to member amenities. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>