Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel anytime before arrival.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in is from 1.30pm - 10.30pm. Rooms will not be available prior to this time but guests are welcome to leave their cars in the hotel car park prior to check-in. Out of consideration for other guests, we do not accept bookings with arrival times after 10.30pm. Please get in touch with the hotel, for late night check-in's.
We have no night porter and reception closes at 10.30pm, after this time access to the hotel is by key only. In the event of an unexpected delay guests must telephone prior to 10.00pm so that we can make arrangements for access.
Check-out is by 11.00am on day of departure. Guests are welcome to leave cars and luggage at the hotel for collection later in the day.
A 100% deposit will be taken on the day of booking.
If you have any special requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Wentworth House and hope that you enjoy your stay with us.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>