Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% NON REFUNDABLE DOWN PAYMENT UPON RESERVATION CONFIRMED
70% NON REFUNDABLE FULL PAYMENT ONE MONTH BEFORE ARRIVAL
UP TO ONE MONTH BEFORE ARRIVAL CANCELLATION IMPLIES 30% DEPOSIT IS LOST.
REDUCTION IN NUMBERS WILL BE ADJUSTED FROM THE 70% DUE AMOUNT
Additional Terms and Conditions
-BED LINENS ARE INCLUDED
-TOWELS ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE PROVIDED FOR 2€/PIECE
-FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE PROVIDED (BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER)
-VAT INCLUDED IN OUR RATES
GUESTS OLDER THAN 30 YEARS MUST PRESENT HOSTELWORLD OR SPANISH HOSTEL ASSOCIATION (REAJ) MEMBERSHIP CARD
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Hostel is located in 'El Terreno' a historic neighbourhood very close to the seafront's Paseo Marítimo, Bellver Castle and beautiful surrounding forest, next to the best discos, bars and restaurants in Palma and extremely well connected with public transportation to the rest of the city, the port and the main train and bus station where one can travel to the rest of the island with ease.
Our building is modern and newly renovated, with a very chic atmosphere and decoration reminiscent of Mallorca's lifestyle. We have a large bar/cafeteria, integrated reception, relaxing lobby, luggage room, laundry, rooftop terrace, kitchen common room and large ample corridors. High speed wi-fi is free throughout the Hostel, including all rooms! We have 72 beds (bunks) in eight and four bed dorms with shared bathrooms (adapted for the physically impaired) and two double rooms with double or twin single beds and private bathroom. Each bunk bed has a locker, private light, shelf and charging station for all your devices.
We Hostel Palma - Youth Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Late cancellation and no-show will be charged the full amount of the whole stay (100% of the stay will be charged for late cancelations and no show, and this amount will be non refundable).
Property will pre-charge the 100% of the stay 3 days before arrival. If we cannot precharge it, your booking will be cancelled.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 3 EUR per person per day.
Maximum stay is 30 days.
Guests over 30 years of age MUST present a valid Hostelling International Membership Card which, in case missing, can be bought online for about 10 euros at these sites: www.hihostels.com or www.reaj.com This is a local Government's requirement and cannot be waived. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>