Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations not allowed, these booking are non refundable.
In case of No Show all nights of all rooms will be charged to the credit card left as guarantee.
Reductions are allowed 1 month prior to the arrival date. After that, the room will be considered as confirmed.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All group reservations must be 100% pre paid one month before the arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Wayqey Lodge is strategically situated in the middle of the Sacred Valley, a 20-minute drive from Pisac and Ollantaytambo where guests will find the train station for Machu Picchu, and a 25-minute drive from Maras and Moray.
The villas have 3 floors and have a living room with 43-inch flat-screen smart TV, dining room, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and small terrace on the 1st floor.
The 2nd floor has a bathroom and 2 double bedrooms with balconies. One of the bedrooms has 1 large bed and cable TV and the other offers a double bed. The loft includes a bedroom with 2 single beds. In addition, a sofa bed is provided in the living room, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Wayqey Lodge Urubamba Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash , credit , debit cards
Taxes not included ( 18% VAT tax will be added to the room rate. Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. )
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>