Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Must cancel 2 weeks in advance to not be charged a no-show fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Easy to get to the White House and other major sites by Metro, bus or walking. The hostel has a kitchen so you can cook. There is internet access, cable tv in the common room, lockers, no curfew, you have your own key to come & go. We provide a free breakfast of juice, milk, bread, jam & tea. The hostel does have air conditioning. If you want to check us out through a independent reference you can find the hostel listed in the two well know Travel Guide Books \' Lonely Planet \' and \' Lets Go USA\'
Happy Travels and Adventures.
Please note that the hostel does not allow children.
Reception open from 8 am to 11 pm
**Please note we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy
Located in safe area
FREE pick-up from Greyhound and Amtrak
Close to the White House, FBI, Smithsonian & US Capitol
Convenient to bus & Metro
Close to bars & clubs
No curfew - 24 hour access
Cable TV & Lockers
Check-in 8:00 AM to 11 PM
Free Parking for first night
(Customer will receive parking pass, security deposit of $100 is required for this and will be returned on departure) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>