Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation 7 prior to arrival date will be fully charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
We may need full deposit within 7 days prior to arrival date
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are not a party hostel, just a charming place to stay, designed for comfort and relaxation. Our aim is to provide you with a peaceful stay, friendly and efficient service, all in a colorful, stylish environment. Here you’ll meet new friends from all over the world, while enjoying our rooftop bar with pool table, dart and chess boards, and even a computer with internet access and a small library so you can relax and learn all about the wonders of Cambodia.
At Warm Bed Hostel, our tour desk can arrange all your tours and activities during your stay in Siem Reap, as well as visa and passport services, transportation (All kinds of bus, van and boat tickets in Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam), luggage and currency.
We’ve recently been awarded numerous accolades from some of the world’s biggest travel websites including Trip Advisor (“Excellent services”), Poshtels, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hostelworld, as well as many others.
OUR TEAM ARE READY SERVE YOU & BE YOUR HELPING HAND
- 24 hours front desk staffs
- Pick up services charge US5 only to cover driver’s fuel, airport tax and time
- All room with Air-Con and Extra mini-fan in each dorm bed
- Daily cleaning room and dorm bed
- FREE Luggage Storage
- FREE Locker – To storage your valuable item (Dorm Room)
- FREE Tower & Blanket – No extra surcharge
- FREE Siem Reap City Map
- FREE Wi-Fi in all room and hostel’s area
- FREE Computer on roof top
- Pool table, Target board, chessboard, Small Library are available on roof top
- Hot and cool water in every bathroom
- TVs in all private rooms, Roof top and Lobby area with over 60 Channels
- Laundry services US$1 per kilo
- Massage services in private room (Extra charge) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>