Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
PAGO POR ADELANTADO
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are one block from the main square which gives us the perfect location for you, we are a tour operator travel agency and within the options we have Rafting, ascent to Volcanoes, Downhill, Salinas and more, we also have bus and plane ticket sales. If you need to learn Spanish we have options inside the hostel, would you like to arrive in your country and surprise your friends with Peruvian food? just ask at reception about the options we have and if that were not enough from our terrace you can see the three volcanoes, the towers of the cathedral and the best sunsets that Arequipa offers.
Whatever you are looking for, you have it here!
Wanderlust Aqp Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and card
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Over 18 years old 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>