Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To make booking changes or cancellations, contact the management of WanderThirst Hostels at the hostel number, or the email address, which is available on the web. The following applies to cancellations:
• Before 30 days of booking date – 100% refund minus applicable taxes and commission.
• 15 to 30 days of booking date – 50% refund minus applicable taxes and commission.
• 7 to 15 days of booking date – 25% refund minus applicable taxes and commission.
• Less than 7 days of booking date – No refund.
• Group bookings with two or more weeks’ advance notice: deposit refunded in full minus applicable commission.
• Group bookings with less than two weeks’ notice: entire deposit forfeited.
For the purpose of calculating cancellation charges, arrival time at the hostel is considered 18:00hrs (6pm) local time. This applies to cancellations only, not to late arrivals. All cancellation charges are made by the hostel to the same credit card number provided during booking. Notwithstanding the above cancellation policy, the Managing Committee shall have the final authority to decide about the refunds on a case-to-case basis.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No Show: If you have not notified WanderThirst Hostels of a cancellation at least 7 days in advance of your arrival date, WanderThirst Hostels reserves the right to charge your credit card the total outstanding amount for the entire stay booked.
the refunds on a case-to-case basis.
Late departure: In the case of a late departure, WanderThirst Hostels reserves the right to charge for a further night stay at the appropriate rack rate of the bed(s). Management’s discretion will apply.
Room Allocation and bookings: We cannot guarantee that if you book two or more guests at the same time that we are able to accommodate you all in the one dorm room. We will endeavour to place you together but this depends on the beds being available.
Terms of payment: Payments can be made by local currency at the front desk, by card through our secure OTA partner or by bank transfer.
Please contact us before making a bank transfer to receive the bank details and correct amount to transfer.
Change in Booking & Cancellation Policies: Our Booking & Cancellation policy is subject to change and with a continual use of our website you agree to such changes.
Bed linen: Bed linen is included in all prices. Towels need to be booked separately.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
WanderThirst Hostels is established to become your closest place to home by providing a warm environment that can be shared with other fellow backpackers no matter where you’re from. We are at your service 24/7 and aim to make your every stay with us a once-in-a-lifetime experience. WanderThirst accommodates you with clean and spacious rooms that have been labeled to three parts: Dorm room, Private room and Female dorm room, clean and comfortable beds, bathrooms and showers running with hot and cold water. All the rooms are painted with a different theme that keeps your wanderlust spirit alleviated even when you are relaxing.
Other features at WanderThirst Hostels:
- Co-Working Space
- Restaurant & Bar
- Tattoo Studio
- Game Room
- Open Garden Movie Theatre
- Laundry Service
- High Speed Internet
- Coffee Shop 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>