Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here we focus on creating an environment that feels like a home, filled with friends, fun and good energy. Our staff work around the clock to ensure your space is clean and comfortable and our tight security systems ensure your safety throughout your stay with us.
Ideally located, hidden inside Rio’s most famous spot - Copacabana - you are just a few steps away from shops, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, buses, metro and of course the beautiful Copacabana and Ipanema beaches.
It doesn’t stop there!
Our friendly staff are always on hand to help you with directions to all the places you want to visit in Rio, like the nearby Christ and Sugar Loaf Mountain, as well as info and tickets to the BEST local parties EVERY night.
Walk on the Beach is more than a hostel, its a home for you to make memories and experience the best place in the world!
Check out our services:
- Free! Pancake breakfast with juice, teas & coffee (served 9am - 11am).
- Free! WiFi in EVERY area.
- Guest kitchen open all hours.
- 24hr front desk.
- Friendly bilingual reception with information & tourist desk.
- Check in 2pm. Check out 11am.
- Hot & cold showers.
- Towels available to rent.
- Computers for your use.
- Bar open 7pm til midnight with unbeatable prices.
- Regular activities & events - check out our social media.
- Chilled patio area.
- Lounge with comfortable sofas & chairs.
- TV lounge with international channels - don’t miss out on those big events!
With us, your stay in Rio will be an amazing experience. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>