Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We need a 50% deposit 2 weeks prior to arrival. Deposit is not refundable in case of no show up.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in for groups its at 1pm and check out at 11 am. Our reception its closed from 8 am to 8pm so if the arrival will be after 8pm we need to know it in advance. 50% deposit of total accomodation is a must at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. We can include breakfast for $6.78 taxes included.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Caribbean style houses, are perfect for people who enjoy the tranquility of nature and love life. Our regular visitors in the area include monkeys, sloths, hummingbirds, toucans and many other species of birds, frogs, lizards along with other creatures that mother nature has offered Costa Rica.
We are located 6km from downtown Puerto Viejo on your way to Manzanillo. There are buses during the day that will drop you off directly outside the hostel or you can get a taxi from Puerto Viejo. Punta Uva is quite and relaxed with restaurants, markets and bars with a local touch.
Walaba Beach Houses is a short 2 minute walk from Punta Uva beach; one of the most beautiful and well known beaches in Costa Rica and the world. Playa Punta Uva is surrounded by exotic vegetation and wildlife with pristine crystal blue waters. Protected by a rock cave, it's a perfect beach to swim, snorkel/dive, kayak or just relax and enjoy a book or the company of old and new friends.
For those travellers who may want to veer from the typical budget hostel or party environment and feel the real magic of the Caribbean Coast, our multilingual staff can guide you in any direction you want to travel. We offer: Free Wifi, kitchen, beds with mosquito nets, hot water showers, dining room & hammocks, open air terrace, parking, bicycle rental, tour desk and shuttle service; all set in a Tropical Rainforest Garden.
Walaba Beach Houses - Your Caribbean Vibe Mixed With The Costa Rican Pura Vida
Please note that triple room is a double + single bed 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>