Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All guests checking in require Photo ID.
Earliest check-in: 14:00, Latest check-out: 12:00
A 24 hours notice (from check in time) in required in order not to be charged for the night.
The cancellation notice has to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any no-shows will be charged in full for the first night.
Sale bookings are non refundable.
At the day of check in, upon payment there will be no refunds given.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group of 5 or more need to contact the hostel directly before making a reservation - This includes guests making separate / individual reservations up to and over 5 guests. Failure to contact the hostel will result in the cancellation of your reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
***MINORS, FAMILIES AND GROUPS***
BOOKINGS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED FROM ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 UNLESS THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT (OVER 18) WHO IS STAYING IN THE SAME DORM/ROOM. IF STAYING IN A SINGLE SEX DORM ROOM THE ADULT AND CHILD MUST BE THE SAME GENDER.
COUPLES UNDER 18 YEARS OLD ARE NOT ABLE TO SHARE A PRIVATE ROOM.
NOTE THAT GUEST UNDER 16 YEAR OLD MUST BE IN A PRIVATE ROOM (WITH AN ADULT) AND CANNOT STAY IN DORMS SHARING WITH OTHER TRAVELLERS. WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION SIGNED BY THEIR PARENTS AND COPIES OF PARENTS ID’S ARE NEEDED, FOR ALL UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.
FAMILIES TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN WILL NEED TO BOOK PRIVATE ROOMS.
CHILDREN UNDER 2 STAY FOR FREE IN EXISTING BEDDING (PRIVATE ROOMS).
CHILDREN AGED 2 OR OVER MUST BOOK THEIR OWN BED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT PROVIDE EXTRA BEDS.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
WYH Boutique and Design Hostelis located on Krung Thonburi, the western area of Bangkok and a mere 5 minutes’ walk from the Skytrain BTS WongwianYai. Our hostel is in a renovated 50 years’old building that has the local character and charms of old Thonburi Here, you will feel as if you were visiting your friend's houseand will be greeted with a warm welcome in a friendly atmosphere.
The property is a hostel offering both private and dormitory-style rooms. It is suitable for travellers, couples or families.
•1 private room with 1 Kingsize bed, suitable for maximum 2 people.
•Dormitory stylewith 6 bunk beds, total 12 beds. Each bed is separated with curtains for privacy, having your own personal reading lightand electrical socket.
•Shared bathroom and toilets
•Free WiFi throughout the hostel
•Secure lockers provided free of charge
•Luggage storage service
•Washing machine is available for use
•Cozy lounge on 2nd floor is spacious and relaxing, a perfect place to meet new friends or to relax after a long day.
•Continental breakfast of croissant and orange juice is included and served at the Kafe.
•The Kafe' is located on the ground floor, offering a variety of drinks like coffee, tea, smoothies and homemade baked goods.
•Rooftop garden is decorated with plants, tables and lounge chairs. It is the perfect place for relaxing, catching up with friends or reading a good book. Smoking is allowed only in this area.
•Smoking is strictly prohibited in the guest rooms, toilets, lounge or Kafe.
•If you want make your own leather crafts, you can join a handmade leather workshop for a fee at MHA Art & Craft Leather Work School located right beside the hostel.
Mr.Bank is the owner and a well-known designer. With his travel experiences and love of the arts,he designedWYH Boutique and Design Hostel as a unique and chic hostel to be your home away from home! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>