Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
•within 14 days prior to arrival day - 100% cancellation fees of total amount
•within 7 days prior to arrival day - 50% cancellation fees of total amount
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are ideally located for trips to the ancient and famed temples. The 24-hour front desk staff will be happy to arrange pedal cycles, e-bikes, taxis or hire cars for you.
The accommodation has been carefully designed, using only the very finest local products, textiles, furnishings, and craftwork. Each air-conditioned room has been lovingly decorated with hand-painted murals done by local artists. Everything from the toiletries to the bed sheets has been responsibly sourced to ensure minimal environmental impact while supporting local small businesses and independent craft workers. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
A traditional local delicious breakfast, using fresh, local ingredients, is served every morning. WEStay @ Boutique House – Bagan will host you in a way to offer you with a feel of home away from home.
We look forward to welcoming you and to helping you make the very most of your Bagan experience.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 14:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: cash and credit card
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 1 day before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the first night by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>