Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Charge 100% for the two first night if guest cancel the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO VY DA HOSTELS. We are Vy Da Backpacker Hostel 2 situated in the neighborhood of backpacker area. Guests are advised to follow the address provided to avoid arriving in wrong location.
If you are travelling on a budget and looking toward to getting local perspectives, Vy Da Hostel 2 is the perfect choice for you. There are many local food carts on two sides of the streets in the neighborhood. The hostel is only 3-minute walk to the well-known pub street, Bui Vien Walking Street, suitable for party lovers with crazy nights out, yet far away enough to relax and chill at the same time.
Each of our mixed dorm rooms are equipped with all day air-conditioning, 8 sleep boxes with roller blinds and 8 private lockers.
- FACILITIES FOR FREE:
1. INTERNET / FREE-WIFI ACCESS
2. SUPER COMFORTABLE BED
3. ROOFTOP AREA (THE BEST VIEW OF THE CITY)
4. FREE TOWEL
5. FREE LUGGAGE STORAGE BEFORE CHECKING TIME
6. PERSONAL BIG LOCKER
7. CCTV WITH 24 HOURS MONITORING OUTSIDE ROOM
8. PARKING AREA
It is our ultimate pleasure to welcome you to Vy Da Backpacker Hostel 2. We strive to provide you an accommodation that’s both clean and comfortable, accompanied by friendly, attentive services to make your stay the most enjoyable of all time!
Here are the 2 ways to reach us from Tan Son Nhat’s airport:
Option 1: We provide airport pickup service 24/7 so it will be the utmost convenient for dedicated guests.
Option 2: If you go by shuttle bus, after arriving at the Tan Son Nhat international airport, you can go to column 12 to get on the 109 bus (however, in case you arrive at the Tan Son Nhat’s domestic airport, go to column 18 to get on the 109 bus, it will only cost you 20.000VND), then show the assistant bus drive the hostel address and kindly ask them to stop at the nearest bus station to our hostel. From there, it will take approximately 15 minutes to walk to our hostel.
At Vy Da, we will try our best to accommodate your every need. We also serve breakfast on top of a scenic rooftop from 7:30AM until 12:00 PM everyday (for about 35.000 VND per meal). If you have to check out early and require breakfast before opening hours. Please let us know in advance and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
We also offer city maps and advice on popular sightseeing spots and tourist attractions. Also, we have Non la” (traditional Vietnamese rice-picking hat) for sunny days and poncho’s for rainy days, 100% on the house. Besides these highlights we also recommend you visit these historic sites such as: War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace , Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Opera House, City Hall, Walking Street, Ben Thanh Market.
We also offer daily tours which are competitively priced!
- Cu Chi Tunnel half-day tour (from $15 USD)
- Mekong Delta one-day tour (from $18 USD)
- Cu Chi Tunnel & Mekong Delta one-day tour
- Monkey Island
- Open bus throughout Viet Nam to Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Kampot)
If you are considering on booking any of our daily tour packages a consultant team will help on designing the whole trip based on your desire and travel length! Again, 100% on us. We are pleased to help you to prepare for this amazing endeavor in advance and are delighted to meet you in person upon your arrival to discuss your travel plans further.
Once again, your reservation as well as your requests has been dully noted!
We will always try to accommodate you and your unique requests to the best of our ability. We value your booking dearly!
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message via our email.
We are always willing to assist you. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>