Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
We accept all types of group bookings and can organise food buffet requirements. Tours and vehicle rental is also available for guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mountain bikes on site are free to use and with over 50 kilometres of dirt tracks, it makes riding the bicycles to see the surrounding scenery a must. Don't be surprised if on your bike travels you get invited into peoples homes to experience real Lao hospitality and culture.
The tents and huts are furnished and electricity; lighting and fans are supplied. There is a shower block and toilets in the camping area, bamboo huts have en-suite bathrooms. Private quadruple rooms and chalet bungalows have toilets, showers and air conditioning.
The main common areas at the back of the resort are the firepit and seating under shade around the tents and the seating by the badminton area. In the central part of the resort we have the raised main hut with darts, bowling and snooker 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>