Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in a nice neighborhood with lots of shops and businesses and just 4 blocks from the city’s main bus station. Also it is within walking distances of the main tourist attractions such as Galeria Municipal De Artes, Catedral de Valparaíso and Carmelitas Cerro Bellavista., amongst other landmarks of the city. Furthermore, near to our facilities the guests and travellers can find several supermarkets, markets, restaurants, plazas and public transport stops (trolebus, metro and bus).
We offer diverse kind of accommodation options to diverse kid of travellers and guests. For those guests that are seeking quietness, we have private rooms ideal for couples or friends travelling together, meanwhile for those venturesome travellers we have dorms that will satisfy their needs and wishes. In addition, we have some common areas in which the travellers and guests can get together and speak about past experiences and future plans.
Volta Inn Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card
Taxes not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>