Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Viva Hostel is located in the very centre of Irkutsk and is close to the largest bus, tram and trolleybus stops. 50 meters from the central square of Irkutsk (Kirov Square), at the intersection of Sukhe-Bator and Svedrlov streets, connecting the two main streets of Karl-Marx and Lenin and directly facing the Angara River embankment.
Viva Hostel offers 7 comfortable rooms with different beds capable of accommodating 36 people at the cost of living from 450 rubles per day. VIVA Hostel offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms. Very convenient and comfortable kitchen, where it is possible to cook your favourite dishes. For the convenience of guests there are two separate bathrooms, two toilets.For the convenience of guests, the Viva Hostel has a large kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, rooms with a view of the historical buildings of the central streets of the city of Irkutsk. For couples, the best choice would be a family room, with a large double bed, as well as a twin-tier bed for your children in which they will be located on the first and second tiers.For two travellers there is a separate two-bed room, which can comfortably accommodate 2 people. Also in the viva hostel there are beds in the common 8 local rooms with two-tiered beds, a highlight of which was the view from the window on the museum named after the greatest Russian writer Valentin Rasputin, who became the classic of world literature. In addition, there are the usual 5 bed rooms and 4 bed rooms with single beds overlooking the equally significant and beautiful buildings of Irkutsk.
Viva Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>