Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It all started with a dream, the story begins with a mother with six children, fighting hard to give each day her bread to each of her children. The owner named Celia is 60 years old, previously engaged in the work of laundry, agriculture and more. Our first language is the Mayan Qékchi language, the second language is Spanish, therefore we speak very little English.
If you want to have a contact with the local Mayan culture we recommend you to come to green view, all our staff can tell you our roots and traditions, our language and customs.
Our concept is of a rustic and ecological hostel, with a culture and traction of Guatemala and Lanquin, we have helpful staff who are willing to help you in all, all our rooms have views of the mountains, some overlooking the river
We have an incredible pool, overlooking the small town of Lanquin, a sunrise that you can never forget.
Our hostel is very new and our concept is ecology therefore we only work with solar panels and a generator that provide electric power to our rooms, we have electric power in the rooms from 6:00 pm - 12:00 am, if you want water hot only in the aforementioned hours, in the morning and part of the day we do not have hot water
Vista Verde Hostal is the first ecological hostel with descendant lanquinera, located at the entrance of Lanquin. For your comfort, the hostel offers a bar and restaurant service onsite. Breakfast is served daily, extra-fee may be applied. From the property, you will enjoy fantastic views over the mountain, river or city.
Vista Verde Hostal is located near Lanquin, at the top of a small hill overlooking the city and mountain. The property is located only 5 minutes away from the city of Lanquin.
Vista Verde Hostal offers comfortable rooms, private and shared rooms. There are dorms up to 5 people and private rooms for 2 people. All rooms have shared bathroom.
Vista Verde Hostal policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 30 Quetzal / approx. 4 euros per person per day.
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is from 6 am to 11 pm.
Pets are not allowed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>